Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sammy update 8/10/13 from Jen

what a shocker it was, yesterday morning, to find out Samuel's transfer to Sunnyview Rehabilitation Center would be happening that day! We arrived (Sam: via ambulance, me: via car with Archie) around 1:30pm He was settled in his room, & Archie & I had met with the Dr., RNs & Social Worker by 3pm. Grabbed Sam some clothes @ Target, as they say they'll have him up (yes up; even... in a coma state!) & getting PT & OT today! He was recuperating from the trip all day. VISITING HOURS: so, for at least the first 2 weeks, staff request visits only by parents & siblings. He'll need to really save up his strength for the hard work he'll be doing. "Babyfriends": Friend me if you haven't already. I check FB on my phone constantly. (Jennifer Babymom DeMarco) We are on the road to recovery now!

No comments:

Post a Comment