Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sammy update 8/14/13 from Jen:

Sammy update 8/14/13: Samuel is doing very well with his metal trache. The staff here is currently testing his breathing by plugging it, & Sam has "re-learned" how to breathe through his nose. Yes, scary. Yes, amazing. Yesterday, he let out a big, vocal, YAWN! It was the best noise I've ever heard. If things keep going this well in the respiratory-wise, he'll have the artificial trache out in no time. Today he had some therapies this AM, & more this afternoon. I'm working mornings, & it beneficial for me to attend therapies with him. So the amazing staff here @ Sunnyview is attempting to accommodate my schedule. They have a Wellness Center here that I can use. Time for BabyMom to get back into shape, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment